Process Industries are typically capital intensive. The cost of raw materials, complex
operations, and demand volatility compound the challenges faced by manufacturers
in the process industries. Without effective management of operations in real time,
and availability of reliable and actionable intelligence to drive decision making,
business viability and profitability are significantly impaired.
TrakSYS effectively manages complex operations to simplify their efficient and reliable
execution. By facilitating the flow of information throughout the value stream,
TrakSYS enables the stakeholders to be well-equipped to respond to events – both
planned and unplanned. By managing workflow and tasks in a consistent and intuitive
manner, overall personnel productivity is significantly enhanced. Similarly, quality,
maintenance, safety, asset performance, and energy usage are measurably improved.
By analyzing consumption patterns and process capabilities, TrakSYS also helps to
streamline inventory levels, maintenance protocols, and labor allocations.
TrakSYS helps companies in process industries to:
- Optimize execution of workflow, tasks, and manufacturing operations
- Reduce lead time for operations throughout value stream
- Increase process capability through improved performance
- Manage inventory more effectively
- Reduce waste (labor, materials, time, energy)
- Improve safety, reliability, and preventative maintenance
- Improve return on assets
Learn more about TrakSYS.