SENSORTrak is an easy-to-deploy device that is used for collecting data from production
assets (equipment, line, cell, etc.) that typically lack communication capability.
The data collected by SENSORTrak is used by TrakSYS for real-time assessment of
performance, root cause analysis, and reporting. SENSORTrak makes it possible to
collect automated data without the need for changes to the equipment, control systems,
SENSORTrak data collector is equipped with 4 counters/totalizers (2 @ 5 KHz and
2 @ 1 KHz). The input to these counters/totalizers is provided via photoelectric
sensors. The unit provides an accurate measure of productivity by counting parts
being processed (input, reject, and output) and the production rate. Data for a
variety of key performance indicators (KPIs) is recorded and analyzed via interface
with TrakSYS software. The collected data may further be contextualized by using
EVENTTrak (TrakSYS component for operator involvement).
- Quick to install – connect and collect production data within minutes. Its nonintrusive
design will not disrupt operations.
- Does not require equipment or infrastructure modification.
- Self-contained. Enclosure and all exposed components are NEMA 4 (IP64/65) rated.
- Available both in wired and wireless Ethernet varieties (for LAN connection to
- Each SENSORTrak unit accommodates 4 sensor inputs (with quick-disconnect – no
internal wiring required).
- Multiple SENSORTrak data collectors may be used to cover large production areas.