With the significant slowdown of the global economy, many manufacturing companies have experienced a sharp drop in the demand for their products. The resulting revenue shrinkage and grim outlook have prompted drastic cuts in planned capital projects, facility closures, and layoff. The question is, "can business be sustained – even thrive – in these turbulent times without having to resort to such severe measures?" Can innovation still play a prominent role in shaping the future of manufacturing businesses in the face of the present bleak economic climate?
In this webinar see how, by taking advantage of TrakSYS, you can significantly improve the effectiveness of your manufacturing operations quickly, measurably, and economically without disruption or infrastructure changes. Let us demonstrate to you how Parsec's TrakSYS decision support and productivity management solution helps you to:
- Make intelligence-based decisions in real-time to consistently improve operations
- Get more from your existing assets, resources, suppliers
- Eliminate the root causes of costly production losses throughout the value chain
- Significantly reduce production lead time, labor, and waste
- Improve business sustainability even under current conditions