Informed and expert human resources are critical to the success of any business.
Personnel from various disciplines play important roles in the overall execution
of manufacturing operations. In order to complete jobs effectively and on time,
team members must be available to fulfill various tasks and interactive functions.
Without an intelligence-driven operations management solution, effective allocation
of resources becomes more a guessing game than applied decision making.
As part of the overall workflow and task management as well as the execution of
manufacturing operations, TrakSYS addresses personnel assignments, classifications,
credentials, schedule, and time allocations. Furthermore, TrakSYS provides the visibility
to assess the impact of personnel on jobs by function/role, asset, product, and
schedule to help optimize allocation of human resource and their contributions.
TrakSYS Value in Labor Management
- Have a clear understanding of labor requirements
- Ensure availability of the right personnel for various production activities
- Provide the right information to personnel for maximum productivity
- Manage personnel roles, responsibilities, and qualifications/classifications
- Benchmark actual versus planned labor usage
- Optimize the level of needed resources and their allocation
- Reduce lead time throughout value stream
- Drive production cost down
Learn more about TrakSYS.