In a world obsessed with performance, manufacturing companies must develop a
solid productivity culture and strategy in order to successfully negotiate the
serious challenges involved in achieving continuous improvement. In order to
overcome this serious challenge, one of the key first steps is to understand the
roots of poor performance. Causes of poor performance can include lack of solid
strategy, unattainable expectations, bad assumptions, lack of effective training
and tools, and poor information leading to bad decision making.
TrakSYS makes it possible to collect pertinent data from disparate
sources – using standard protocols – without having to modify the systems that generate
the data. This is critical as TrakSYS becomes both the manager of the data, and the source
of user-configurable business rules and analytics that are paramount in delivering real-time
manufacturing intelligence needed for effective decision making. Unlike most traditional
BI solutions, here the goal is not mere postmortem analysis, but proactive and preemptive
decision making at its best.
TrakSYS Value in Manufacturing Intelligence
- Business and process improvement through real-time production dashboards
- Improved employee productivity
- Lowered demand on IT staff to create and deliver custom reports
- Standard and user-defined KPIs (OEE, TEEP, CPQ, MTBF, MTTR, etc.)
- Improved supply chain predictability and reliability
- Improved collaboration across the enterprise
Learn more about TrakSYS.