Having an effective quality management system that drives performance improvement
and lowers waste is critical to every manufacturer today. Reducing the cost of poor
quality represents significant contribution to a healthy bottom line. TrakSYS is
designed for managing and executing manufacturing activities through timely measurements
of critical quality and performance attributes of raw and in-process materials, tasks,
and operations with the goal of ensuring final product quality.
Consider the challenges associated with sustainable quality improvement. What are the
causes of poor quality? Are they design related? Could they be caused by components,
ingredients, or services? Could equipment play a role in the quality? The bottom line is
that there are many variables affecting quality. In order to consistently and effectively
manage and improve quality, the adverse impact of all these variables must be assessed continually.
Throughout the manufacturing value stream, TrakSYS keeps stakeholders informed and empowered to
identify, understand, and eliminate the root causes of poor quality in real time.
TrakSYS Value in Quality Management
- Capture and manage critical quality-related events
- Increases traceability, data accessibility, transparency, and reporting accuracy
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures
- Involve and engage personnel in quality initiatives
- Improve product and safety/recall responsiveness
- Optimize and enforce workflow for compliance with quality mandates
- Improve electronic record management and meet regulatory requirements
Learn more about TrakSYS.