There are limited natural resources (such as oil) available to meet the growing energy needs of the world. As this worldwide demand grows, so will the cost of energy and the impact on the environment. This is a major problem. The solution lies in both innovation and conservation. Innovation leads to new technologies that will allow more effective conversion of other abundant natural resources like wind and solar to useable forms of energy. Conservation will make it possible to use what is available more efficiently and responsibly.
TrakSYS is an essential tool used in the quest to significantly lower the consumption of energy and utilities needed for manufacturing operations. TrakSYS does this by measuring usage in real time and contextualizing the data with operating conditions, asset performance, and specific targets for optimal productivity. The result is a clear understanding – both in real time and historically – of consumption patterns, causes of excess usage, and the impact of planning, deployed assets, materials, maintenance, and even personnel training. This understanding of the correlation between demand and consumption effectively charts the path toward significantly more efficient use of energy and consumable resources. The results help to bring about a more responsible, sustainable, and profitable business.
TrakSYS Value in Sustainability and Energy Management
- Understand the economic impact of energy consumption
- Uncover factors that adversely impact energy consumption
- Understand the correlation between demand and consumption by assets, personnel, SKUs, and maintenance
- Learn the true impact of production and workflow problems on energy consumption
- Use actionable intelligence to drive sustainability and profitability
Learn more about TrakSYS.