At Parsec we strive to both develop world-class products and to provide excellent support to our valued customers. Support services are provided by Parsec's expert technical support team and certified partners around the world. Our support engineers have been directly involved with development and implementation of TrakSYS. This tangible experience is essential in providing exemplary support to our customers and partners.
Parsec offers three levels of technical support:
- Basic Support
- Software maintenance agreement - Annual subscription service
- Custom Support - Annual subscription service
Parsec provides free basic support to all new customers for a period of
90 days from the date of the initial license grant. During this 90-day
period, Basic Support provides customers with e-mail support (email@example.com)
for technical questions, self-help documents, technical notes, and Hotfixes and Patches.
Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
Parsec's annual software maintenance agreement (SMA) is a subscription-based service
that provides customers with substantial value to preserve their investment in TrakSYS.
The benefits include:
- E-mail support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Web meeting support (for more interactive engagement)
- Web-based support (http://traksys.parsec-corp.com)
- Implementation guides and many other self-help documents
- Technical Notes
- Hotfixes, Patches, and Service Packs
- Product downloads
- Free product upgrades (new versions/releases during subscription term)
Parsec can tailor specific support services for those customers with special requirement.
This is a subscription-based service. In addition to receiving the benefits of the annual
Comprehensive Support program, subscribing customers receive:
- Application-specific assistance and troubleshooting
- Assigned technical support engineer(s)
- Quick response (according to the agreement terms)